A year-round adventure.*
Note:Due to the renovation of Union Terminal and temporary closure of the OMNIMAX Theater in July, we will no longer be selling Club Cards. Current Club Cards are valid through July 4, 2016.
Pyramids. Patagonia. Papua New Guinea. Our five-story theater takes you on exotic adventures throughout the entire year. Why not travel with us?
OMNIMAX®. We’ll take you there.
Terms and Conditions
- The OMNIMAX® Club Card can be purchased online at cincymuseum.org, by phone at 513-287-7000, or in person at the Museum Center Box office.
- OMNIMAX® Club Cards purchased online or by phone will be confirmed by an email which can be exchanged at the Museum Center Box Office for an official OMNIMAX® Club Card.
- Each OMNIMAX® Club Card will be issued under a specific name. A valid name and address will be required for purchasing the OMNIMAX® Club Card. OMNIMAX® Club Card holders are strongly encouraged to provide a valid email address in order to receive the maximum features of the card.
- Card holders must present the OMNIMAX® Club Card at the Museum Center Box Office along with a photo ID to obtain a film ticket. Tickets cannot be reserved online or by phone, but every effort will be made to provide tickets for any showtime on the public schedule.
- OMNIMAX® Club Card holders can get unlimited tickets for their own use for OMNIMAX® films subject to the following restriction -- one ticket per film title, per day.
- Guests attending films with the OMNIMAX® Club Card holder can get $1 off all regularly priced tickets.
- The OMNIMAX® Club Card will expire 1 year from the date of purchase.*
- OMNIMAX® Club Card holders can get 10% off all purchases in the Museum Center stores.
- The OMNIMAX® Club Card is only valid at the Robert D. Lindner Family OMNIMAX® Theater at Museum Center.
- The OMNIMAX® Club Card cannot be refunded, exchanged or transferred.